More Childish Whining from Bob Sorensen aka @PiltdownSupermn
Seemingly never satisfied unless he’s throwing a tantrum that would put a particularly spoiled toddler to shame, Bob ‘Never Right’ Sorensen has today dribbled out a blog post that is, even by his spectacularly low standards, thoroughly pathetic.
It’s the typical ‘oh woe is me, I’m a victim of the nasty atheists’ stuff we have come to expect from the perpetually blubbering manchild Sorensen, as this extract illustrates –
There are times when atheists portray themselves as harmless people who never bother anyone, and simply do not believe the way theists believe. So…
- It must not be the atheists that troll YouTube material by Christians with ridiculous and often obscene comments, and vote down the video
- It must not be the atheists who troll Christian groups in Facebook
- It must not be the atheists who troll Amazon and vote down Christian books that they have not read
- It must not be the atheists who are protesting more and more, trying to secularize America
- It must not be the atheists who are trying to get the teaching of creation science and Intelligent Design outlawed, and pressure lawmakers with misinformation campaigns
- It must not be the atheists who write Weblogs misrepresenting Christians (especially creationists), with equivocation, arbitrary assertions and sometimes by flat-out lying
- It must not be the atheists who are attacking creationists and saying that we are wrong, even though they have no idea what we actually believe and teach. Hint: try actually reading the material, watching the videos and so on without looking for any little excuse to typo-pounce or some other lame excuse to say, “Gotcha!” Actually pay attention to the message instead of embarrassing yourselves with such blatant misrepresentation
- It must not be the atheists who are trolling Weblogs by Christians, trying to pick fights and leave nasty comments
- It must not be the atheists who are trolling Christians (especially creationists) on Twitter for the same reasons
What utter hypocritical, childish rubbish.
Other than the unintentional moment of critical self awareness at the end, it’s your usual nonsense from Bob. Hilariously he still seems to think that he has an audience that agrees with him, apparently unaware that his ‘Question Evolution Day’ pals have deserted him over on the Facebook page for that particular misadventure, whilst his entirely imagined ‘friends’ Nicky Andolini and Rhomphaia don’t even bother to comment on his blog any more. It comes to something when facets of ones own split personality can’t be bothered to pat you on the back, eh Bob?
I’d almost feel sorry for Bob, if he weren’t such a relentless wanker.