We’re Still Waiting for Sye to Answer
Sye Ten Bruggencate, chief liar at Sinner Ministries, and owner of the fallacy riddled and entirely inaccurately named ‘proofthatgodexists.org’, has been asked several questions during the course of the last week or so.
He has failed to answer even the simplest of them. Just as s reminder, here are the questions Dawson presented him with in comments on this blog –
“1) Do you think that nature is truly uniform? Yes or no? If yes, then:
2) Do you think the uniformity of nature is caused by some form of conscious activity? Yes or no?
3) If yes to 2), how do you justify this assumption? If no to 2), then what’s the problem?”
There are several other questions in the comments here that have also been left unanswered.
In an attempt to make things easier on Sye, Dawson has reworded his initial questions, and added a couple of new ones, the revised list looks like this –
1) Why does Chris Bolt (and now Eric Hovind) assume the truth of the primacy of existence when Dustin Segers insists that the primacy of existence is false, self-refuting, question-begging and internally incoherent?
2) According to your worldview, is evil ever morally justifiable?
3) How can Christians claim that their worldview alone accounts for knowledge, when their worldview can’t account for concepts?
4) Do you think nature is truly uniform? If yes, do you think nature’s uniformity was caused by some form of conscious activity? If yes, how do you justify this assumption? If no, what’s the problem?
Unsurprisingly Sye has failed to answer. Can any of the other presubullshitters do any better? David Smart? Chris Bolt? Dustin Segers? Eric Hovind? Hell, even Shawn ‘VenomFangX’ Karon can have a stab! The challenge is there – guys, please attempt to answer these questions. If you can’t manage to then I think we can safely assume that the TAG fails miserably to account for the very thing it claims Christians have a monopoly on, knowledge.