Chris Bolt Wants to be Taken Seriously….
…..but then he goes and spoils it completely by posting the following in a comment on his blog –
I realize that atheists do not want to accept the claim that an omniscient being told us that they hate God.
Yeah, that’s right, Chris, we don’t want to listen when you say that an invisible super being, for which there is no evidence, and which cannot be proven to exist (despite the best efforts of theists of all stripes over the last 2000 years), has spoken to you. We don’t want to listen when you tell us that this being has told you that it’s omniscient, and that we hate it. Yeah, that’s about sums it up Chris! What a slam dunk argument! Please, Chris, explain the EXACT nature of the conversation you had with this being, outlining exactly what it said.
And then you can start on the challenge I laid down when you claimed that I ‘hate Jesus’, it’s pretty simple….to prove that I hate this ‘Jesus’ of yours, you will have to do the following –
1. Prove that gods exist,
2. prove that your version of your particular god is the ‘right’ one,
3. prove that I believe in your particular version of your particular god,
4. prove that Jesus Christ existed,
5. prove that he was the son of your version of your particular god,
6. prove that I believe that he was the son of your particular god,
7. read my mind to understand my true feelings towards this individual (if you’ve been able to successfully fulfill the previous 6 steps)
I am genuinely excited about your answers.