My almost 100th post!
Crikey! That happened very quickly!
Let’s mark the (almost*) 100th post with a few points about my atheism.
- I am not angry with any gods, I don’t believe in them.
- Acceptance of Evolution is not a faith position, there’s too much evidence for that.
- My non-belief in gods is not a tacit belief in gods.
- I used to be a Christian, despite what pamphleteering former felon Joe Cienkowski thinks.
- I am not rebelling against any gods by not believing in them.
- I am not a servant of Satan, he doesn’t exist.
- I am pro-choice, because the issue of abortion is very complex and is ultimately the woman’s decision.
- I have already thought about every single thing you think will convert me.
- If I call you a liar it’s because you demonstrably are one.
- I am not damned to Hell.
- I will not wish I’d thought differently at Judgement Day, no such day will ever come.
I think that’s enough.
*blogspot can’t make up its mind how many I’ve posted!