Joe Cienkowski is Wrong About Everything
Completely coincidentally, mere days after Ray Comfort opened his dishonesty flap and vomited out some bullshit about the Ten Commandments, Joe Cienkowski has started talking about the…Ten Commandments! As I’ve said, it’s completely coincidental, just as Joe’s ‘Human Population Timeline’ graph wasn’t remotely inspired by a superficially similar, but obviously identical item produced by Kent Hovind.
Over the last few days Joe has been incredibly rude to Twitter user @tessbereczky, setting aside his Christianity to patronise her face off, telling her that ‘you are out of your league, Hon, and embarassing [sic] yourself now. You are like my neice [sic] who loves to talk, but not basis in fact’, and ‘I will move on and talk about more your speed; shopping? I see you have NO idea. You ought to study up on origin of the Bible’
So, has Joe got a point?
Have a guess, go on, it’ll be fun.
Actually, you’re right, it won’t. Because the only answer you can have when asked whether Joe Cienkowski is right about anything is ‘no’.
Apparently the ‘Catholics Changed The Ten Commandments OMG!!!!LOL!!!!!1!!’ story isn’t a new one. Nor is it an accurate one, as just a few seconds on Google shows.
In an article written 13 years ago by Bob Stanley it’s shown that the exact opposite of what Joe is saying is the case. Here’s the time line presented by Stanley
Protestant sources of their charges that the Catholic Church changed the Ten Commandments…
1. KJV…..first appeared on the scene in 1611, a product of Protestantism.
2. NIV…..first appeared on the scene in 1978.
3. NKJV…first appeared on the scene in 1982.
4. RSV…..first appeared on the scene in 1946
Catholic sources of our defense to the baseless charges of Catholics changing the Ten Commandments…
1. Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) appeared on the scene in 1992.
It lists the Ten Commandments as they were before Christ.
2. NJB…first appeared on the scene in 1985. The NJB supports the CCC.
3. NAB…first appeared on the scene in 1970. The NAB supports the CCC.
4. JB……first appeared on the scene in 1966. The JB supports the CCC.
5. RSV-CE…first appeared on the scene in 1965. The RSV-CE supports the CCC.
6. NCE…first appeared on the scene in 1954. The NCE supports the CCC.
7. CE…first appeared on the scene in 1948. The CE (Confraternity Edition) supports the CCC.
8. Challoner-Rheims…first appeared on the scene in 1749. The Challoner-Rheims supports the CCC.
9. Douay-Rheims…first appeared on the scene in 1592-1609. The Douay-Rheims supports the CCC.
Note that the date for this Bible predates any Protestant Bible by at least 2 years.
10. The Latin Vulgate…first appeared on the scene in 404. The Latin Vulgate supports the CCC.
Note that the date for this Bible predates any Protestant Bible by over 1200 years.
11. The Septuagint…first appeared on the scene about 148 B.C. This is the Bible that was used by the Apostles.
The Septuagint supports the CCC. Note that the date for this Bible predates any Protestant Bible by over 1700 years.
Yet again, Joe Cienkowski has got things exactly the wrong way round. The tool.
It would be funny if it weren’t for his nasty arrogant jibes aimed at anyone who disagrees with him. As I said yesterday, the man is a worm who deserves to be barred from posting his nonsensical creationist bullshit forever.