As Some of the Choosing Hats Gang Have Decided to Show Up….
…..I’ll re-post a challenge to Chris Bolt that first went unanswered back in November -
1. Prove that gods exist,
2. prove that your version of your particular god is the ‘right’ one,
3. prove that I believe in your particular version of your particular god,
4. prove that Jesus Christ existed,
5. prove that he was the son of your version of your particular god,
6. prove that I believe that he was the son of your particular god,
7. read my mind to understand my true feelings towards this individual (if you’ve been able to successfully fulfill the previous 6 steps)
This was in response to Chris claiming that I ‘hate’ his ‘god’ – oddly he never responded. I wonder if he’s got some evidence yet?